We have wealth of experience and a substantial reputation for our work with Chinese and Canadian companies and we have been involved in a significant number of corporate transactions, large and small, domestic and cross-border, across a broad range of sectors.
Our Corporate and Commercial Law department has a particular focus in relation to Mergers and Acquisitions, Inward direct foreign Investment into Canada as well as facilitating and assisting numerous Asian and Canadian clients in relation to all areas of International Trade.
We provide our clients with a full range of corporate and commercial services including but not limited to:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Company Incorporation, Reorganization and general Corporate Services
- Particular focus on Chinese Investment in Canadian Companies
- Regulatory Compliance
- Fund-Raisings, Securities and Financing (we assist and advise many companies seeking to secure further financing both privately and publicly through IPO's on regulated markets)
We provide clear practical advice on the implications of commercial transactions and tailor contracts to meet our clients' needs.
We regularly draft and negotiate a range of commercial agreements, including:
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Contracts for the Supply of Goods and Services
- Intellectual Property & Information Technology Contracts
- Licensing Agreements