We assist numerous clients in relation to all areas of Intellectual Property & Information Technology law. The principal of Guo Law, Ms. Hong Guo has both private and in-house experience working in these areas.
Intellectual Property Law
We have experience advising in relation to:
- Trade marks
- Confidential information
- Licensing and Royalty Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
Information Technology Law
We have advised on the protection of domain names, internet related rights, protection of confidential information, and other general issues arising out of information technology.
We have also prepared numerous specific agreements in relation to this area of law including:
- Software Licensing Agreements
- Business Support Agreements
- Terms and Conditions of Business
- Website terms and Conditions