These resources are related to many of the areas of law that we practice. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
- The department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is the official government source of information about immigrating to Canada, settling in Canada, and Canadian citizenship in general. In concert with Canada's proud tradition of welcoming immigrants, the immigration system, refugee system, and network of organizations that help newcomers settle and integrate are among the best in the world.
CIC also manages the application process and guides applicants through the steps to becoming Canadian citizens. CIC staff process citizenship applications, requests for proof of citizenship and searches of citizenship records. CIC works in partnership with several departments and agencies to carry out these activities.
- City of Richmond
- Richmond's islands were built up and shaped by the mighty Fraser River and it is the river that has shaped our growth. The fishery and the rich delta soil provided by the river has been the basis for our economy and industrial development. Richmond's history is rooted in fishing, agriculture, shipping, aviation, and later in manufacturing, service and technological industries.
- City of Vancouver
- From this official site of the City of Vancouver in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, you can learn all about the City's organization, its neighbourhoods, services, recreation and cultural opportunities, and more.
- Invest in Canada
- With a strong, stable, dynamic economy, world-class infrastructure and leading-edge research and development, Canada is attracting global businesses and investors.
- Trade and Invest in BC
- The Government of British Columbia, Canada invites you to explore the many opportunities for business, education, working and living, and visiting the province.
- Visa and Immigration - Canadian Embassy in Beijing
- The Visa and Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy in Beijing provides a range of Visa and Immigration services for all persons residing in the People's Republic of China, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and Mongolia.